Classic Updated Traditional Christmas Family Room Tour




#Family | Get ideas for your own Christmas decorations in this classic family room tour featuring updated traditional decorations in red, white & woods. 
to Continue Reading......


Copy Cat DIY White Clay Flower Pots Tutorial
#Tutorial | I’m not going to mention any brand names here (I don’t want to step on any toes!), but have you seen those adorable white clay pots with simple words, written in black, that are popping up everywhere?  Not only are there flower pots, there are mugs, plates, trays, tea pots – all sorts of goodies. ... Read More about Copy Cat DIY White Clay Flower Pots Tutorial
read more...

Take A Tour Of My Cozy And Festive Christmas Family Room
#Cozy | Celebrate Christmas in my cozy and festive family room decorated with rich reds and greens and a just a little bit of sparkle.
read more...


The Importance Of Details In Interior Design
#InteriorDesign | The principle of using details in interior design and how to go about incorporating this important design principle into your own home.
read more...

My Christmas Tree And Mantel At Long Last
#ChristmasTree | I have decorated my Christmas tree and mantel in a gorgeous luxe style with gold, and glitter to really pop!
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog