Last Minute Holiday Scramble #Holiday




#Holiday | Ran around town like a chicken with my head cut off doing that last minute holiday scramble. Anyone else?
to Continue Reading......


My January Essentials fashion beauty and more
#Essentials | January is a perfect time to do a bit reset on your life, your closet and your home. I always use it as an opportunity to do a big clean and take a look at the pieces I’m actually wearing and loving. I’ve included a few fashion finds as well as beauty and fitness favorites […] read on
read more...

Cable Knit Cardigan Round Up
#Cardigan | I can’t even begin to tell you how many inquiries I get when I wear my favorite DemyLee cardigan. Sadly, it’s completely sold out. But I have found so many super similar options across the web that I wanted to share because I know many of you are on the hunt for something similar. Do […] read on
read more...


A Week of Outfits Elaina Bellis
#Outfits | This Los Angeles mother shares her five favorite looks and the secret to a great haircut.
read more...

Dressing Like a True Gentleman
#Dressing | Dressing like a gentleman is not to show ing off or peacocking, it’s a window into one’s personalities. Remember that you wear your clothes, they don’t wear you. Dressing like a gentleman is about putting together and matching your body perfectly radiates confidence, maturity, and capability.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog